Call for submissions for adult writers:
1. Only one entry per person
2. Entry must consist of only dialogue or internal monologue (thoughts in italics).
3. Entry should be a short story with conflict and resolution.
4. Entry must not exceed 750 words.
5. Include word count after the end of the story, 3-4 empty lines after last line.
6. Entry must be double spaced, 1” margins all around, typed in Times New Roman 12 font or equivalent.
7. Contestant’s name, full address, phone number, and preferred email address needed in upper right hand corner of first page. This part can be single spaced.
8. Title, name of contestant, and page number needed in one line on top of pages after first page.
9. Entry is to be sent as a Word document attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only electronic entries accepted.
NOTE: Grammar, spelling, and correct punctuation are absolutely essential for top rated stories. This contest is about craftsmanship. As a side note, your judges are patently biased towards stories with some kind of conflict and some kind of resolution.
Deadline: August 15, midnight CDT.