Guardian Angel Kids is pleased to announce we are now accepting
submissions from children up to 14.
The date on the right is the submission date.
May UNIQUE ART March 1, 2014
June SPECIAL NEEDS KIDS April 1, 2014
July SIDEWALK ART May 1, 2014
August INCREDIBLE ART June 1, 2014
September EXTRAORDINARY ANIMALS July 1, 2014
October AUSSIE ANIMALS August 1, 2014
November FLYING TO THE MOON September 1, 2014
December SOLVING MYSTERIES October 1, 2014
Submission guidelines at http://www.guardian-angel-kids.com/submissions.htm
- FICTION: Short stories 350 words or less. Payment: $70 and up.
- NONFICTION: We accept short articles/activities that introduce and reinforce measuring, counting, reading, nature, simple science experiments, etc., 250 words or less. Payment: $70 and up.
- POETRY: We accept poems 4-12 line poems. Please remember the age of your audience. Payment: $35 and up.
- RECIPES: We accept simple, healthful recipes of 200 words or less that generally require no cooking and minimal adult help. If possible, include a photo of the recipe with submission. Payment: $40 and up.
- CRAFTS: We accept fun crafts of 250 words or less that preschoolers can make with their family. Crafts can celebrate holidays or seasons. Materials should be inexpensive and easy to obtain. Include easy-to-understand steps and directions and, if possible, include a photo of the finished craft. Payment: $40 and up.
- FINGER PLAYS & ACTION RHYMES: We accept finger plays and action rhymes of 200 words or less that preschoolers can easily do. These are often written in rhyme and include lots of movement. Payment: $40 and up.
- Submission guidelines at http://www.uskidsmags.com/writers-guidelines/