Thursday, September 24, 2015


I was nominated for this award by Susan at  http://susanameyers.blogspot.com/2015/09/liebster-award.html. Please check out all she has to offer at her blog also! 

Thank you, Susan, for selecting my blog for this award.

What is the Newbie Blogger Liebster Award?
The Newbie Blogging Liebster Award is an award given to new bloggers, usually for those who have less than 200 followers, by other bloggers as a way to support each other in our journey to growing and building our blogs.

What are the rules?
  1. Post your award to your blog.
  2. Answer the questions you were given by the person who nominated you
  3. Nominate a small group of other new bloggers you’ve discovered
  4. Create 10 new questions for the nominees
  5. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog.
Here are my questions, along with my answers!

1.                Where do you live?
In Kentucky, between Hazard and Hindman

2. What was your last work published?
First Fire: A Cherokee Folktale

3. What is your next work coming out?
2016, Forty Winks, a picture book.

4. What are you reading?
Lots and lots of picture books because I’m writing one. I have almost 40 picture books published and each time I begin a new one, I read a ton of them to get the mindset I need.

5. Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read?
In bed with my two miniature schnauzers that dream up stories for me.
6.                What is your favorite quote?
By John Greenleaf Whittier: “Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.”
Before I received my first book contract, I kept that quote taped to my computer screen. The words inspired me to never give up my dream of becoming a published author...of what might have been.

7. How would you describe your blog?
The name of my blog is “Writing Workshop” and that’s basically what it is about. I write tips for various aspects of writing. Also, I list markets for young writers and for grown-up writers.

8. What is your favorite writing tip? Read, read, read. Write, write, write.

9. What is your favorite place on the web? SCBWI’s Blue Board

10.  Sweet or salty?
Sweet, definitely, saturated in chocolate.

Who Did I Nominate for Liebster Award?

***Stephanie Brown***

This awesome blogger deserve a shout out for all of her hard work! Please get to know her through her blog and enjoy!  Check out her blog at Buildingmemoriesinthebluegras.com.
Congratulations on your Liebster Award!

My Questions For Stephanie:

1.      What inspired you to write your blog?

2.      What is your blog about?

3.      How long have you been writing for publication?

4.      What is the most fun you have writing?

5.      What advice would you give people who want to write?

6.      Where do you live?

7.      What is your favorite genre to write?

8.      How often do you write?

9.      Favorite food?

10.  Favorite book?

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment